Saturday 16 May 2009

Hello

Well, I’ve decided to join the hoards and start my own blog. Why? I’m not really sure at the moment, maybe because I’m now single and hope to travel and want to share where I go and what I get up to. Or maybe I want to connect with more people. At the moment I’m in Munich, but I’ll be leaving here at the end of July and then who knows what’s next.

Maybe I’ll go on a round the world trip for a year, or a shorter 6 month trip. Or maybe I’ll just go back to the UK, find a job, get a flat and join the rat race again.

To use a cliché, my life is an open book!

Hopefully, I’ll be sharing photos from Munich and other cities I visit, food or recipes that interest me, links, films, I’m not really sure yet, but it’ll probably be very random, hence calling the blog Half a Dozen of the Other (someone else has six of one).

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. You are so right about your life being an open book. Speaking of, I have tons of travel resources and books we're going to have to ogle in planning future adventures. And I still think we need to make use of this Bayern ticket and get out of Munich sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan, both the escaping Munich and the adventure planning.

    ReplyDelete